backup to disk - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on backup to disk - Veritas Backup Exec ; (I couldn't find this in de knowledge base.) Is it possible to make backups to DISK instead of making backups to tape ? Kris...

  1. backup to disk

    (I couldn't find this in de knowledge base.)

    Is it possible to make backups to DISK instead of making backups to tape ?

    Kris

  2. Re: backup to disk

    No

    Kris wrote:

    > (I couldn't find this in de knowledge base.)
    >
    > Is it possible to make backups to DISK instead of making backups to tape ?
    >
    > Kris

  3. Re: backup to disk

    This question has been asked many many times. However, it seems the Backup
    Exec developers have not yet demed it necessary to include this as a feature.

    I suggest that anybody who wants this feature submit this as a requested
    enhancement.

    ?

    >Kris

+ Reply to Thread