Open file option-problems - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Open file option-problems - Veritas Backup Exec ; Does anyone know a solution for this problem: Device: \\INFOBILIS_1H\1h. OFO: Not available on specified volume. and in the logfile it says: OFO: Not available on specified volume. OFO: Initialization failure on: "\\INFOBILIS_1H\1h" I've tried the 2 solutions I found ...

  1. Open file option-problems

    Does anyone know a solution for this problem:

    Device: \\INFOBILIS_1H\1h.
    OFO: Not available on specified volume.

    and in the logfile it says:

    OFO: Not available on specified volume.
    OFO: Initialization failure on: "\\INFOBILIS_1H\1h"

    I've tried the 2 solutions I found on Veritas supportpage but none of them
    helped....

  2. Re: Open file option-problems

    What version of Backup Exec are you using? What version of NT? is this a
    Terminal server?

    Thanks,
    rob

    "Johan Holmberg" wrote in message
    > Does anyone know a solution for this problem:
    >
    > Device: \\INFOBILIS_1H\1h.
    > OFO: Not available on specified volume.
    >
    > and in the logfile it says:
    >
    > OFO: Not available on specified volume.
    > OFO: Initialization failure on: "\\INFOBILIS_1H\1h"
    >
    > I've tried the 2 solutions I found on Veritas supportpage but none of them
    > helped....

+ Reply to Thread