Greetings Folks!!!

I'm using BE 8.0 under NT Svr4 with an HP 12 / 24 DAT - 6 autoloader. I'm
running a normal backup on Sunday and diff backups the rest of the week.
Unfortunately it has been prompting me for media which is overwriteable.
I have went ahead and set the overwrite period to 0 days on the two tapes
which I'm using. At this point the tapes loaded themselves automatically.

My goal is to have backups of six weeks by changing tapes weekly.
a - perform full backup one time every week.
b - all other days just backup any files which might have changed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Marx