I want to set up an Normal Backup with overwrite mode (Filesystem) and after
that an Offline Backup + Redologs over BACKINT (SAP R/3)in append mode to
the same tape.
The first backup (only Backup Exec) shows an Media Information under alerts:
Overwriting allocated media 'QIC000002' Comp1 TestBackup, and the backup
ends with success. After that the backup of the database ends with success
and the Backup stops. In Backup Exec you see the two Jobs ended with success,
in SAP R/3 you see that the backup is always running.
If you say OK to the Media Message than the Backup continue with the Redologs
and the rest and the complete Backup ends with success.
How can I make the backup running complete, with no interaction over night
!?!