This is an frequent error I receive on my backup log. Somedays ithe back
up is smooth sailing, more often than not, I get this error. I've checked
the path and it is valid. I have tried to monitor if it has any correlation
to backing up the IRD onto floppy (done on Thursdays) and I see no correlation.
This is quite frustrating - wonder if anyone else knows why this error occurs
and more importantly, HOW TO FIX IT!!! The back up "fails" because of this
error, and I don't like to see anything fail! Thanks.

Error saving machine specific Intelligent Disaster Recovery information to
path \\MDVNT\C$\BKUPEXEC\NT\IDR\DATA\.
Error: 2