15 servers in my network, one fails after upgrading from 7.2 to 7.3. The actual
server (member) was upgraded from NT351 to NT4 SP6A in an earlier stage.
The accelerator agent had to be innstalled manually. The backupserver only
copies a couple of Megabytes before it starts reporting "corrupted files".
I have also seen problems when I try to browse the backupserver from the
remote server. Event log on remote server reports error in redirector. I
did not see problems of this kind before I upgraded backupexec.