No backups executing - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on No backups executing - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi I am working with Backup Exec for NT server version 7.3 rev 2575. The next message appeared this morning. "error - unable to load all of the selected scripts information" Can somebody help me please! Regards Pieter...

  1. No backups executing

    Hi

    I am working with Backup Exec for NT server version 7.3 rev 2575.
    The next message appeared this morning.
    "error - unable to load all of the selected scripts information"
    Can somebody help me please!

    Regards

    Pieter

  2. Re: No backups executing

    See TechNote ID: 190608 at
    http://seer.support.veritas.com/tnotes/bewnt/190608.htm
    (URL may be wrapped)

    Pieter van Blommestein wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I am working with Backup Exec for NT server version 7.3 rev 2575.
    > The next message appeared this morning.
    > "error - unable to load all of the selected scripts information"
    > Can somebody help me please!
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Pieter

+ Reply to Thread