Agent accelorator not present - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Agent accelorator not present - Veritas Backup Exec ; I keep getting this error message in my mail backup log file "Agent Accelerator not present - performing standard backup", Does anyone know what is causing this? I am backing up an Exchange Server with Backup Exec 7.3 and the ...

  1. Agent accelorator not present

    I keep getting this error message in my mail backup log file "Agent Accelerator
    not present - performing standard backup", Does anyone know what is causing
    this? I am backing up an Exchange Server with Backup Exec 7.3 and the Agent
    has been installed.

  2. Re: Agent accelorator not present

    This could be a version problem, make sure you have the right version of the
    AA installed (if you use BE 7.3, install the 7.3 Agent too)

    "Gene Mc Entire" wrote:

    >I keep getting this error message in my mail backup log file "Agent Accelerator
    >not present - performing standard backup", Does anyone know what is causing
    >this? I am backing up an Exchange Server with Backup Exec 7.3 and the Agent
    >has been installed.

+ Reply to Thread