Backup status Failed but is ok? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup status Failed but is ok? - Veritas Backup Exec ; My log is looking like this .... File "emaildata.pst" in use - Backed up. WARNING: "\Outlook\emaildata.pst" is a corrupt file. This file cannot verify. Error gathering disaster recovery information from the remote machine. Job ended: Samstag, 17. Juni 2000 at ...

  1. Backup status Failed but is ok?

    My log is looking like this
    File "emaildata.pst" in use - Backed up.
    WARNING: "\Outlook\emaildata.pst" is a corrupt file.
    This file cannot verify.
    Error gathering disaster recovery information from the remote machine.
    Job ended: Samstag, 17. Juni 2000 at 03:00:59
    Job completion status: Failed

    Each of my backups is failed but there is no problem to restore the failed
    backup any guess?

  2. Re: Backup status Failed but is ok?

    TechNote ID: 229898 and TechNote ID: 193940

    Olaf Boehm wrote:

    > My log is looking like this
    > File "emaildata.pst" in use - Backed up.
    > WARNING: "\Outlook\emaildata.pst" is a corrupt file.
    > This file cannot verify.
    > Error gathering disaster recovery information from the remote machine.
    > Job ended: Samstag, 17. Juni 2000 at 03:00:59
    > Job completion status: Failed
    >
    > Each of my backups is failed but there is no problem to restore the failed
    > backup any guess?

+ Reply to Thread