File selection - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on File selection - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am using BackupExec V8 on a member server. The first two weeks after installation the software was working properly. Now when I tried to schedule a backup job I keep getting error message that can not make the file ...

  1. File selection

    I am using BackupExec V8 on a member server. The first two weeks after installation
    the software was working properly. Now when I tried to schedule a backup
    job I keep getting error message that can not make the file selection, and
    media may be full. I erased the backup media however, I am still getting
    the same error message.

    Please help.

    Txs.

  2. Re: File selection

    Hi Sara, I've never seen or heard of this message before, do you think you
    can paste the error here 'word for word'?

    "Sara Leo" wrote:

    >I am using BackupExec V8 on a member server. The first two >weeks after

    installation the software was working properly. >Now when I tried to schedule
    a backup job I keep getting error >message that can not make the file selection,
    and media may be >full. I erased the backup media however, I am still getting
    >the same error message.
    >
    >Please help.
    >
    >Txs.

+ Reply to Thread