HP DLT 818 Autoloader Won't Load or Label - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on HP DLT 818 Autoloader Won't Load or Label - Veritas Backup Exec ; Trying to setup BENT 8.0 on W2K Server with HP 818. Install goes well, restart server, start BENT, but I can't get BENT to either load a tape or label one. Sees the tapes, but they are all "unknown". I ...

  1. HP DLT 818 Autoloader Won't Load or Label

    Trying to setup BENT 8.0 on W2K Server with HP 818.
    Install goes well, restart server, start BENT, but I can't get
    BENT to either load a tape or label one. Sees the tapes, but they
    are all "unknown". I can load the tapes with the hardware, but
    BENT does not recognize them. Any thoughts or ideas? I've disable
    the MS Removable Storage service per the readme file.

  2. Re: HP DLT 818 Autoloader Won't Load or Label

    Oops...disregard...figured it out.

+ Reply to Thread