Restoring Mailboxes in BENT 7.3 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Restoring Mailboxes in BENT 7.3 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have Backup Exec 7.3 for Small Business Server. I had the server go down and brought it back up OK. But I get an access denied error when I attempt to restore the Mailboxes on Microsoft Exchange 5.5 SP2. ...

  1. Restoring Mailboxes in BENT 7.3

    I have Backup Exec 7.3 for Small Business Server. I had the server go down
    and brought it back up OK. But I get an access denied error when I attempt
    to restore the Mailboxes on Microsoft Exchange 5.5 SP2. Is there anything
    I can Try?

    A Companies E-mail System is down until this is fixed.

  2. Re: Restoring Mailboxes in BENT 7.3

    "Matthew Woods" wrote:

    >I have Backup Exec 7.3 for Small Business Server. I had the server go down
    >and brought it back up OK. But I get an access denied error when I attempt
    >to restore the Mailboxes on Microsoft Exchange 5.5 SP2. Is there anything
    >I can Try?
    >
    >A Companies E-mail System is down until this is fixed.

    This software has a mind of its own. I made a new copy of the mailboxes
    and was able to restore them just fine. I then attempted to restore the
    content i need to the mailboxes and it also appears to have worked all of
    a sudden. Crazy thing is that I have not changed anything since my previous
    attempts.

  3. Re: Restoring Mailboxes in BENT 7.3

    But you did change something. You re-created the mailbox.

    Matthew Woods wrote:

    > "Matthew Woods" wrote:
    > >
    > >I have Backup Exec 7.3 for Small Business Server. I had the server go down
    > >and brought it back up OK. But I get an access denied error when I attempt
    > >to restore the Mailboxes on Microsoft Exchange 5.5 SP2. Is there anything
    > >I can Try?
    > >
    > >A Companies E-mail System is down until this is fixed.
    > >

    > This software has a mind of its own. I made a new copy of the mailboxes
    > and was able to restore them just fine. I then attempted to restore the
    > content i need to the mailboxes and it also appears to have worked all of
    > a sudden. Crazy thing is that I have not changed anything since my previous
    > attempts.

+ Reply to Thread