Upable to Backup Exchange Information Store! - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Upable to Backup Exchange Information Store! - Veritas Backup Exec ; When trying to backup Exchange Information store, I receive the following error "drive not responding, backup aborted". Im running Exchange 5.5. I have checked all permissions and cant determine what the problem is....

  1. Upable to Backup Exchange Information Store!

    When trying to backup Exchange Information store, I receive the following
    error "drive not responding, backup aborted". Im running Exchange 5.5.
    I have checked all permissions and cant determine what the problem is.

  2. Re: Upable to Backup Exchange Information Store!

    Verify that the EDBBCLI.DLL file on the backup server is the same
    version as that on the Exchange Server.

    John Rudolph wrote:

    > When trying to backup Exchange Information store, I receive the following
    > error "drive not responding, backup aborted". Im running Exchange 5.5.
    > I have checked all permissions and cant determine what the problem is.

+ Reply to Thread