ExecView - cannot locate - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on ExecView - cannot locate - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am using ExecView to monitor a range of servers on the LAN. I am having a problem connecting to a terminal server with ExecView but not when using BackupExec. Any ideas?...

  1. ExecView - cannot locate

    I am using ExecView to monitor a range of servers on the LAN.
    I am having a problem connecting to a terminal server with ExecView but not
    when using BackupExec. Any ideas?

  2. Re: ExecView - cannot locate

    I'm having the exact same problem. Please let me know if you find anything
    out, I'll do the same.

    "Jon Potter" wrote:

    >I am using ExecView to monitor a range of servers on the LAN.
    >I am having a problem connecting to a terminal server with ExecView but

    not
    >when using BackupExec. Any ideas?

+ Reply to Thread