Netware Agent - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Netware Agent - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi. We recently upgraded our Backup box and after re-installing BE for NT, I am unable to back up our NW5 box. The server shows up under Novell Storage but after I try to expand to show the volumes nothing ...

  1. Netware Agent

    Hi. We recently upgraded our Backup box and after re-installing BE for NT,
    I am unable to back up our NW5 box. The server shows up under Novell Storage
    but after I try to expand to show the volumes nothing shows up.

  2. Re: Netware Agent

    Mike:

    Try to re-install the netware agent. I had a similar problem when I had
    to re-install BE 7.3 on my NT Server, I couldn't see the NW 5 boxes anymore.

    John

    "Mike MacNeill" wrote:

    >Hi. We recently upgraded our Backup box and after re-installing BE for

    NT,
    >I am unable to back up our NW5 box. The server shows up under Novell Storage
    >but after I try to expand to show the volumes nothing shows up.

+ Reply to Thread