Backup Outlook .PST error (corrupt file) Backup failed - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Outlook .PST error (corrupt file) Backup failed - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello, i have a problem. I get a failure in my backup job: WARNING: "\USERS\USERNAME\OFFICE\Outlook\Outlook.pst" is a corrupt file. This file cannot verify. The result of this message is, that the backup job failed. I have installed OFO (Open File ...

  1. Backup Outlook .PST error (corrupt file) Backup failed

    Hello,

    i have a problem.
    I get a failure in my backup job: WARNING: "\USERS\USERNAME\OFFICE\Outlook\Outlook.pst"
    is a corrupt file.
    This file cannot verify.

    The result of this message is, that the backup job failed. I have installed
    OFO (Open File Option), but no changes. How can i solve this?

    Best regardes

    M. Meyer

  2. Re: Backup Outlook .PST error (corrupt file) Backup failed

    Quote Originally Posted by unix View Post
    Hello,

    i have a problem.
    I get a failure in my backup job: WARNING: "\USERS\USERNAME\OFFICE\Outlook\Outlook.pst"
    is a corrupt file.
    This file cannot verify.

    The result of this message is, that the backup job failed. I have installed
    OFO (Open File Option), but no changes. How can i solve this?

    Best regardes

    M. Meyer

  3. Re: Backup Outlook .PST error (corrupt file) Backup failed

    The problem may have arose due to bad and damaged PST files and corruption. it is important to get rid of the corruption with the help of scanpst or pstsacan.exe repair utility which is built in a fashion to fix the scanpst and outlook errors.

+ Reply to Thread