Network storage executive - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Network storage executive - Veritas Backup Exec ; Not exactly the right newsgroup, but anyway. I just installed NSE on a server in a test domain, which just happens to be trusted/trusting our "real" domain, and now i would really like to know if there is any way ...

  1. Network storage executive

    Not exactly the right newsgroup, but anyway.

    I just installed NSE on a server in a test domain, which just happens to
    be trusted/trusting our "real" domain, and now i would really like to know
    if there is any way I can exclude our "real" BU server jobs from beeing seen
    by the NSE master?
    Preferably without terminating the trust relationship?

  2. Re: Network storage executive

    NSE will only see jobs of machines that you configure to join the NSE
    domain. Otherwise NSE will ignore any other BENT servers on the Network (or
    domain).

    Todd

    "biorn" wrote in message news:392bac6e@hronntp01....

    > Not exactly the right newsgroup, but anyway.
    >
    > I just installed NSE on a server in a test domain, which just happens to
    > be trusted/trusting our "real" domain, and now i would really like to know
    > if there is any way I can exclude our "real" BU server jobs from beeing

    seen
    > by the NSE master?
    > Preferably without terminating the trust relationship?

+ Reply to Thread