TS Database - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on TS Database - Veritas Backup Exec ; An error occurred while exporting the TS Database files. I recieve the following error.... Any suggestions? What is the TS Database? The TS Database could not be backed up.^ ^ ^ ^ ^ An error(s) occurred while exporting Windows 2000 ...

  1. TS Database

    An error occurred while exporting the TS Database files.

    I recieve the following error.... Any suggestions? What is the TS Database?

    The TS Database could not be backed up.^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    An error(s) occurred while exporting Windows 2000 feature(s) for backup.

  2. Re: TS Database

    sounds like a backup of system state thing.
    are all the terminal services running??? i think there are 2 ....

    "Gary Mingee" wrote in message

    > An error occurred while exporting the TS Database files.
    >
    > I recieve the following error.... Any suggestions? What is the TS

    Database?

    > The TS Database could not be backed up.^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    > An error(s) occurred while exporting Windows 2000 feature(s) for backup.

+ Reply to Thread