premature ejection - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on premature ejection - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have 5 jobs that run every night, and the tape always ejects before the last one. The eject when job is done is not selected, so I have no idea why this is occurring....

  1. premature ejection

    I have 5 jobs that run every night, and the tape always ejects before the
    last one. The eject when job is done is not selected, so I have no idea why
    this is occurring.

  2. Re: premature ejection

    Are you absolutely sure that you are not filling up the tape?

    Patrick Brunet wrote:

    > I have 5 jobs that run every night, and the tape always ejects before the
    > last one. The eject when job is done is not selected, so I have no idea why
    > this is occurring.

+ Reply to Thread