agent accelerator not installed?? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on agent accelerator not installed?? - Veritas Backup Exec ; I've just installed the open files option on version 7.3 but cannot find the agent accelerator service in services, what do i need to do to get this running or even to install this, thanks in advance for any help ...

  1. agent accelerator not installed??

    I've just installed the open files option on version 7.3 but cannot find the
    agent accelerator service in services, what do i need to do to get this running
    or even to install this, thanks in advance for any help given.

  2. Re: agent accelerator not installed??

    Run setup on the server again, and select "install options
    on other computers" (or something like that) then select
    the NTAA, then follow the screens to select the machines to
    install the NTAA on.

    Since the install updates some system files as well as program
    files, you'll need to re-boot to activate the NTAA.

    Mick Duffin wrote:

    > I've just installed the open files option on version 7.3 but cannot find the
    > agent accelerator service in services, what do i need to do to get this running
    > or even to install this, thanks in advance for any help given.

+ Reply to Thread