Exhange Mailboxes do not show up anywhere ??? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Exhange Mailboxes do not show up anywhere ??? - Veritas Backup Exec ; I just installed the latest 7.3 2575 build onto my server, also installed the mailbox patch.(post2575)Before when I backed up my Exchange server from my previous backup machine I saw all three things your supposed too, the IS,DI, and mailboxes. ...

  1. Exhange Mailboxes do not show up anywhere ???

    I just installed the latest 7.3 2575 build onto my server, also installed
    the mailbox patch.(post2575)Before when I backed up my Exchange server from
    my previous backup machine I saw all three things your supposed too, the
    IS,DI, and mailboxes. Now I am only seeing the IS and DI, the mailboxes do
    not show up anywhere. Please help no idea why it would see the two services
    and not see the mailboxes?

  2. Re: Exhange Mailboxes do not show up anywhere ???

    I have a simliar problem too, you need to have exchange client installed in
    the BackupExe server before you install your Exchange module. Try it out.

    "mail??" wrote:

    >I just installed the latest 7.3 2575 build onto my server, also installed
    >the mailbox patch.(post2575)Before when I backed up my Exchange server from
    >my previous backup machine I saw all three things your supposed too, the
    >IS,DI, and mailboxes. Now I am only seeing the IS and DI, the mailboxes

    do
    >not show up anywhere. Please help no idea why it would see the two services
    >and not see the mailboxes?

  3. Re: Exhange Mailboxes do not show up anywhere ???

    CORRECTION: When I tried following that advice, I discovered that Ling must
    have meant, "you need to have the Exchange Administrator installed." Big
    difference between an Exchange client and the administrator. Installing a
    client--such as Outlook, will accomplish nothing.

    "Mei Ling" wrote in message news:38fba237@hronntp01....

    > I have a simliar problem too, you need to have exchange client installed

    in
    > the BackupExe server before you install your Exchange module. Try it out.
    >
    > "mail??" wrote:
    > >
    > >I just installed the latest 7.3 2575 build onto my server, also installed
    > >the mailbox patch.(post2575)Before when I backed up my Exchange server

    from
    > >my previous backup machine I saw all three things your supposed too, the
    > >IS,DI, and mailboxes. Now I am only seeing the IS and DI, the mailboxes

    > do
    > >not show up anywhere. Please help no idea why it would see the two

    services
    > >and not see the mailboxes?

+ Reply to Thread