Same problem here. We started at version 7.0 and had no problems like
this.
We went to 7.3 build 2575 and added OFO. I back up 8 NT servers, 2 NT
workstaions,
and 2 Win95 workstations. This doesn't happen every time, but has
happened
a few different times with no common factor that I can determine.

It smells like a bug to me.

"Lamar" wrote:

>I've had the same problems on both local and network jobs, the schedule

and
>backup accounts are setup properly, I've been using them for years, but

with
>version 7.3 any build, I have this problem. These are the same boxes,

with
>the same accounts, and same permissions, that we've been using since

6.0
>of Backupexec.
>I think it's a bug that Veritas has introduced.
>
>"Axel Derber" wrote:
>>
>>Hi,
>>
>>as I understand all works fine when you logged in as user chuck.
>>On the other hand several directories can't be accessed when a

scheduled
>>backup job tries to.
>>So in my opinion it must be a permission problem.
>>Can you give exemplary everyone change rights on a seperate directory.

So
>>you can test.
>>If this doesn't work I can't help.
>>
>>Bye
>>
>>Axel
>>"Chuck" wrote:
>>>
>>>I'm not sure what you mean by scheduled account vs normal account.

However,
>>>BENT system account has Domain Admin & local admin privlages with

Domain
>>>Admin set as primary which should allow access to everything. All

jobs
>backup
>>>local files of that server only. Nothing across LAN is backed up. The

puzzleing
>>>part is that all was fine and I can't figure out what's changed to

cause
>>>such a problem. Hmmmmmm?

account

you