It's not about acceleration agent.
I've tried to stop it & nothing happens.

I've found out that when you disconnect entire computer with BE
installed
from the server using server manager, it works for some time. But than
it
happens again. And sometimes it doesn'work at all.
So I've created new shares for disk D and it works fine with it.
I think that something is wrong with IPC$ connection.

"Ben A" wrote:

>Stephen,
>
>I had the same problem here with one of our file and print servers. It

cannot
>connect to the D$ drive but it connects to the C$ drive. Spoke to

Veritas
>on this and they have no idea as to what's going on. It worked once

and
>then it failed right after I got off the phone with the tech. (what

timing,
>eh?).
>
>Try disabling the NT Accelerator Agent, if your running it, and try the

backup.
> I don't know if it works yet but I'll know for sure tonight. NTAA is

such
>buggy software to begin with that I'm surprised that it's survived

numerous
>version upgrades.
>
>Regards,
>Ben
>"Stephen Zweig" wrote:
>>
>>Hi!
>>I have Backup Exec v.7.3 installed on MS Terminal Server.
>>When I'm trying to backup files on remote server I've got an error

message: