I had the same problem. I could see all of the files on the
remote server in the Selection screen, but when the backup ran I
received the error mentioned below. In an attempt to resolve the
error, I tried to remove the remote server from the backup
selection list. BE7.3 politely asked me for a login and
password, I entered the domain\account and password. Once I
entered the domain\account and password I thought I would give
the backup another try and I have not had and trouble since.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Rob

Charlie Warner wrote:

> I know I know, this has been mentioned by numerous people before !
>
> However, I have tried all of the suggestions and I am still having

problems
> with 3 of my NT Servers. Other servers work ok.
>
> All servers are in different domains, backup user exists in all

domains with

--
Robert W. Downard
Technical Services Manager email: downrw@mail.snc.edu