Have any one seen this message and could explain what does it means. We
never
had this message before. I'm not sure if it started because we
temporarily
changed the library to another server and changed it back to the regular
server. We also did a complete software re-install on the original
server
and applied all the latest patches. Is this a bug or a feature? It is
really
annoying that it shows up sporadically. This is how it shows on the job
log, but it alos generates an alert.

----- TapeAlert Events -----

Information
Changer for Device: DRIVE 0 (OMPPRMAOBI911)
The security mode of the library has been changed.
The library has either been put into secure mode, or the library has
exited
the secure mode.
This is for information purposes only. No action is required.