I have multiple servers being backed up to a main backup server running
BE7.3
with IDR. I can create a disaster recovery CDROM for each remote
server.

When I try and perform a remote recovery the process fails to display
any
information about the data to be restored. This is the screen after the
backup servername/domain/username/password. I have successfully
connected
to the network, it shows up in server manager, but when it looks for the
remote tape unit nothing appears. Any ideas? I have followed technote
190999,
which fixed my network problem, but step 15 in the technote does not
display
any data to be recovered.

Thanks for the previous help.

David Creighton