In the OFO wizard, make sure you have adjusted the incremental and
initial

size of static volume, try 100 and 300 instead of 10 and 30.

Sometimes, the problem is related to permissions on the drive that
static

volume is being created on, when in doubt try giving everyone, full
control

to troubleshoot.

The last possibility, is a 3rd party application conflict- a call to
tech

support would be the only way to determine that, however.

Also, make sure 10% of

the capacity of the disk is free space. In control panel/services, of
each

machine you want OFO to protect, make sure that VNC Snapshot service is

present and either automatic or manual in startup type.

"Bret Thomas" wrote in message
> I have just installed the 'real' version of 7.3 over a trial version,

but
am
> now getting an OFO: WIN32 error on only one of the two drives on the

server
> (drive d
>
> I'm doing an Exchange backup and then a file backup of the C: and D:

drives
> of my server in the same job. BackupExec and the tape drives are

installed
> locally. OFO has no problems on the C: drive, but will get the

following
> error message when starting D:
>
> OFO: A WIN32 error has occurred.
> OFO: Initialization failure on:" error message. "D:"
>
> I've HAVE checked Veritas' web support site for this error and have

ended
up
> with the following document:
> http://seer.support.Veritas.com/tnot...10--102838.htm.
>
> However, this doesn't fix my problem. My registry entry is blank,

meaning
> that OFO will use the root of the D: drive. The BackupExec service

account
> has Full rights to the root of the D: drive (the default by the

registry)
> and EVERY directory for that matter since it's a Domain Admin account

and
> I've set permissions so Domain Admins have Full access. Yet, it

doesn't
> work. I've even deleted and readded the account to no avail.
>
> Because of the error (even if the backup continued and finished), the

backup
> job will be placed "On Hold" and will not process the next night's

backups