I'm running Backup Exec 7.2 on 3 Windows NT 4/SP4 Servers, each backing
up
to a Quantum DLT 4000. I've scheduled the backups to run every weekday
at
8PM, and they're defined to print the log and eject the media at the end
of
each backup.

Problem is, every morning, the backup has stopped at 99% and there is an
alert prompting you to "remove the media from the drive and click OK".
When
the alert is cleared, the log prints and the tape unit releases the
tape.

If I'm going to be out of the office, I have to dial in and clear the
logs
so that the staff can collect these tapes the following morning.

Any similar problems/patches/updates/good info??

Thanks in advance

Dwayne C. Sealy
I.T. Support Officer