NTAA & OPA install on NT Terminal Server - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on NTAA & OPA install on NT Terminal Server - Veritas Backup Exec ; Has anyone had any success on installing the NT Accellerator agent or the Open File Agent on NT Teminal Servers? I have tried numerous ways and numerous times an have had no success. Please let me know how you did ...

  1. NTAA & OPA install on NT Terminal Server

    Has anyone had any success on installing the NT Accellerator agent or
    the
    Open File Agent on NT Teminal Servers? I have tried numerous ways and
    numerous
    times an have had no success. Please let me know how you did a
    successfull
    install.

    thank you.

  2. Re: NTAA & OPA install on NT Terminal Server

    Alan:

    We are currently running AA & OFO on our system. We encountered problems
    running the backup suucessfully on the servers with NT TS installed. It would
    fault with a corupt file error, then directory not founf and enf with OFO:
    not enough disk space on device running OFO to create or increment static
    volume.

    We removed the AA & OFO from the one TS and it worked fine for about a month.
    Now the other TS is getting the same error.

    Have not resolved yet.

+ Reply to Thread