I've encountered a strange situation where an NT Workstation running
the BENT Remote Administrator shows the current time as being 3 hours
faster (3 pm shows as 6 pm) than what the NT Server running BENT 7.3
shows. The system clocks on the two NT machines show the same time
and are set for the same time zone. All the backup jobs run at the
correct time. It's just very annoying to have to adjust the time in
my mind for each backup job as I schedule and monitor backup jobs. I
can't find any place in BENT to change the time.

Any insights or suggestions?

Thanks.
Ben Han
bhan@siemens-hearing.com