I used to have similar problems. I run SQL transaction dumps at 12:00,
3:00,
6:00, and 9:00, but Remote Admin on my Workstation shows one hour
earlier,
ie 11, 2, 5, 8. The clock on both machines are identical and they are in
one
time zone. The problem was gone after I upgraded from v. 7.2 to 7.3.
Maybe
you can try to reinstall BENT?

news:388f4635.792608660@news.support.veritas.com.. .