I am trying to catalog tapes that were backed up using a different
platform.
(I.E. Novel). I can catalog some of the tapes but a few are comping back
failed with the following error message. "Loading set list from storage
media.

Storage device "ARCHIVE 0" reported an error on a request to space to
end
of data.

Error reported:
The semaphore timeout period has expired."

Does anyone know what the error messgae means? Will I be able to view
the
contents of the tape? I need to view the dates of the files on the tape,
Creation date and modification date. I would appreciate any help!!!

Thanks

Kevin