which version of Backup Exec is best for my set up - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on which version of Backup Exec is best for my set up - Veritas Backup Exec ; I current own BackUp Exec for Win NT server v6.1, running WinNT v3.51. I now have a new server running Win NT 4.0 and need to know if I should upgrade the software to v7.3, or can it run okay ...

  1. which version of Backup Exec is best for my set up

    I current own BackUp Exec for Win NT server v6.1, running WinNT v3.51. I now
    have a new server running Win NT 4.0 and need to know if I should upgrade
    the software to v7.3, or can it run okay with this version? Thanks for your
    advice.

  2. Re: which version of Backup Exec is best for my set up

    Do you mean 6.1 or 6.11? 6.11 will run on NT 4.0.

    Todd

    "ann flood" wrote in message news:38a094c5@hronntp01....

    > I current own BackUp Exec for Win NT server v6.1, running WinNT v3.51. I

    now
    > have a new server running Win NT 4.0 and need to know if I should upgrade
    > the software to v7.3, or can it run okay with this version? Thanks for

    your
    > advice.

+ Reply to Thread