Backup Exec 2000 w/ Exchange Server 2000 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec 2000 w/ Exchange Server 2000 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I was wondering if the Exchange Server Agent add/on that ships with Veritas Backup Exec v8.0 for Windows2000 will support backing up Exchange Server 2000? If not, when will a compatible agent be available? Thanks, Colin...

  1. Backup Exec 2000 w/ Exchange Server 2000

    I was wondering if the Exchange Server Agent add/on that ships with Veritas
    Backup Exec v8.0 for Windows2000 will support backing up Exchange Server
    2000?

    If not, when will a compatible agent be available?

    Thanks,

    Colin

  2. Re: Backup Exec 2000 w/ Exchange Server 2000

    No it doesn't support Exchange Server 2000. When MS releases Exchange
    2000, expect to see an updated agent from VRTS.

    "Colin McGuire" wrote in message

    > I was wondering if the Exchange Server Agent add/on that ships with

    Veritas
    > Backup Exec v8.0 for Windows2000 will support backing up Exchange Server
    > 2000?
    >
    > If not, when will a compatible agent be available?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Colin

+ Reply to Thread