DBCC Failure - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on DBCC Failure - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have BENT 7.3 2575 with the SQL Agent. Whenever I am doing a backup of the logs, I get the following error: An error occurred while executing the following query: "DBCC CHECKFILEGROUP([tonnie])". OS error message: "". DBLIB error message: ...

  1. DBCC Failure

    I have BENT 7.3 2575 with the SQL Agent. Whenever I am doing a backup of
    the logs, I get the following error:

    An error occurred while executing the following query: "DBCC
    CHECKFILEGROUP([tonnie])".
    OS error message: "".
    DBLIB error message: "General SQL Server error: Check messages from the SQL
    Server.".
    Server error message: "Could not find filegroup 'tonnie' in sysfilegroups
    for database 'tonnie'.".

    Can someone help me out?

    Thanks.
    Josh

    =-=-=-=-=-=
    Joshua J Campbell

    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops.
    On my desk I have a work station...

    Please send all responses to both me personally and to the newsgroup (Reply
    to All). Thank you.

  2. Re: DBCC Failure

    Oh, yes, and I'm using SQL 7 SP1. The only thing I found on the Knowledge
    Base was for revision 2570.

    "Joshua Campbell" wrote in message
    > I have BENT 7.3 2575 with the SQL Agent. Whenever I am doing a backup of
    > the logs, I get the following error:
    >
    > An error occurred while executing the following query: "DBCC
    > CHECKFILEGROUP([tonnie])".
    > OS error message: "".
    > DBLIB error message: "General SQL Server error: Check messages from the

    SQL
    > Server.".
    > Server error message: "Could not find filegroup 'tonnie' in sysfilegroups
    > for database 'tonnie'.".
    >
    > Can someone help me out?
    >
    > Thanks.
    > Josh

    > Joshua J Campbell
    >
    > A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train

    stops.
    > On my desk I have a work station...
    >
    > Please send all responses to both me personally and to the newsgroup

    > to All). Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread