Moving catalogs - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Moving catalogs - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am loading version 7.3 on an NT server. I want to move catalogs from version 7.0 to this version. How do I do this without install version 7.0 first and then upgrading? Al Tefft Nicolet Technologies...

  1. Moving catalogs

    I am loading version 7.3 on an NT server. I want to move catalogs from
    version 7.0 to this version. How do I do this without install version
    7.0 first and then upgrading?

    Al Tefft
    Nicolet Technologies

  2. Re: Moving catalogs

    You may try moving a copy of the v. 7.0 catalog to v. 7.3
    \bkupexec\nt\catalogs

    "Al Tefft" wrote in message
    > I am loading version 7.3 on an NT server. I want to move catalogs from
    > version 7.0 to this version. How do I do this without install version
    > 7.0 first and then upgrading?
    >
    > Al Tefft
    > Nicolet Technologies

+ Reply to Thread