Changing Backup User's Password in User Manager - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Changing Backup User's Password in User Manager - Veritas Backup Exec ; I need to change the backup users password. What processes do i have to go through to make sure everything gets updated with the new password. I have 3 backup servers and several other nt servers being backed up from ...

  1. Changing Backup User's Password in User Manager

    I need to change the backup users password. What processes do i have to go
    through to make sure everything gets updated with the new password. I have
    3 backup servers and several other nt servers being backed up from those
    3 servers.

  2. Re: Changing Backup User's Password in User Manager

    See TechNote ID: 191552

    Jeremy B wrote:

    > I need to change the backup users password. What processes do i have to go
    > through to make sure everything gets updated with the new password. I have
    > 3 backup servers and several other nt servers being backed up from those
    > 3 servers.

+ Reply to Thread