Does not see disks drives - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Does not see disks drives - Veritas Backup Exec ; I just received your CD NT eval copy version 7.3. The problen I am having is I can not get to see any disk drive or removable device. It seems it looks only for tape drives. How do I make ...

  1. Does not see disks drives

    I just received your CD NT eval copy version 7.3. The problen I am having
    is I can not get to see any disk drive or removable device. It seems it
    looks only for tape drives.

    How do I make it see these? If it can not backup to these devices it is
    not much use to me.

    Regards,
    Mike Oldfield
    Director International Sales
    Applied Vision
    Tel; (1) 860 429 8554
    Fax: (1) 603 843 8114
    E-mail moldfie@ibm.net

  2. Re: Does not see disks drives

    If you mean as a backup device. BENT only supports Tape and
    removeable devices. The removable devices must be install using
    the procedure in TechNote ID: 192258

    Mike Oldfield wrote:

    > I just received your CD NT eval copy version 7.3. The problen I am having
    > is I can not get to see any disk drive or removable device. It seems it
    > looks only for tape drives.
    >
    > How do I make it see these? If it can not backup to these devices it is
    > not much use to me.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Mike Oldfield
    > Director International Sales