Application System Service Not responding - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Application System Service Not responding - Veritas Backup Exec ; Help.. I am running Backup Exec 6.1... I rebooted my NT server and now when I try to open up BackUp Exec I get an error message of "Application System Service Not Responding" does anyone know what service I would ...

  1. Application System Service Not responding

    Help.. I am running Backup Exec 6.1... I rebooted my NT server and now when
    I try to open up BackUp Exec I get an error message of "Application System
    Service Not Responding" does anyone know what service I would need to start
    up. I am at a loss. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thank You

  2. Re: Application System Service Not responding

    Go to Control Panel/Services. There should be three BackupExec
    services. They should all be set to start automatically, but for now
    just highlight each one and then on the right click start.

    That ought to do 'ya

    WayneN wrote:

    > Help.. I am running Backup Exec 6.1... I rebooted my NT server and now when
    > I try to open up BackUp Exec I get an error message of "Application System
    > Service Not Responding" does anyone know what service I would need to start
    > up. I am at a loss. Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thank You

+ Reply to Thread