Editing Selection Lists - Veritas BE, NT 7.3 Server Ed. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Editing Selection Lists - Veritas BE, NT 7.3 Server Ed. - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is it possible to edit the selection list through a script instead of using the gui?? I need to add over 1500 workstations and prefer not to add them manually. thanks in advance, dave...

  1. Editing Selection Lists - Veritas BE, NT 7.3 Server Ed.

    Is it possible to edit the selection list through a script instead of using
    the gui?? I need to add over 1500 workstations and prefer not to add them
    manually.

    thanks in advance,
    dave

  2. Re: Editing Selection Lists - Veritas BE, NT 7.3 Server Ed.

    Nope.

    You can alway request this as an enahacement at E-Mail Suppport at
    http://seer.support.veritas.com/emai...BEWNT&crumb=on

    (URL may be wrapped)

    'Course, this has been requested since the original V7.0 build, and hasn't
    shown up yet.

    These are members of an NT domain, right? You could always click on the box
    beside
    the domain, and the go back and delete any that you don't want. (depending on
    the
    ratio of wanted to unwanted machines in that domain, of course)

    Dave wrote:

    > Is it possible to edit the selection list through a script instead of using
    > the gui?? I need to add over 1500 workstations and prefer not to add them
    > manually.
    >
    > thanks in advance,
    > dave

+ Reply to Thread