BENT 7.0 Can Save Novell NDS 5.0? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BENT 7.0 Can Save Novell NDS 5.0? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello Everybody, I have a problem: How can I save Novel NDS 5.0 with Veritas Backup Exec for NT 7.0? Thanks for your answers, Best Regards, Albert...

  1. BENT 7.0 Can Save Novell NDS 5.0?

    Hello Everybody,

    I have a problem: How can I save Novel NDS 5.0 with Veritas Backup Exec for
    NT 7.0?

    Thanks for your answers,

    Best Regards,

    Albert

  2. Re: BENT 7.0 Can Save Novell NDS 5.0?

    You need to purchase the Netware agent for BENT.

    "@" wrote in message news:387dd96f@hronntp01....
    > Hello Everybody,
    >
    > I have a problem: How can I save Novel NDS 5.0 with Veritas Backup Exec

    for
    > NT 7.0?
    >
    > Thanks for your answers,
    >
    > Best Regards,