Restore Data in a new directory - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Restore Data in a new directory - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, I want to restore a directory with subdirectories without preserve the same tree. When I restored It restored only the files in the subdirectories without the subdirectories. Do you have any Idea. Thank you OlivierA...

  1. Restore Data in a new directory

    Hi,
    I want to restore a directory with subdirectories without preserve the same
    tree.
    When I restored It restored only the files in the subdirectories without
    the subdirectories.
    Do you have any Idea.
    Thank you

    OlivierA

  2. Re: Restore Data in a new directory

    You said "without preserving the same tree" sounds like that's
    exactly what you got.

    If you want to restore a directory and all sub-directories and
    files, just redirect the output to the appropriate place.

    OlivierA wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I want to restore a directory with subdirectories without preserve the same
    > tree.
    > When I restored It restored only the files in the subdirectories without
    > the subdirectories.
    > Do you have any Idea.
    > Thank you
    >
    > OlivierA