Update anti-virus option on Backup Exec for NT v.7.2 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Update anti-virus option on Backup Exec for NT v.7.2 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Anyone know how to update the anti-viurs options in Backup Exec NT v.7.2 without having your server connected to the internet. I understand how to do it if the server had web access but what if you dont? Is there ...

  1. Update anti-virus option on Backup Exec for NT v.7.2

    Anyone know how to update the anti-viurs options in Backup Exec NT v.7.2 without
    having your server connected to the internet. I understand how to do it
    if the server had web access but what if you dont? Is there a download out
    there that I just cant seem to find?

  2. Re: Update anti-virus option on Backup Exec for NT v.7.2

    On 21 Dec 1999 11:51:27 -0500, Freddy Mercury wrote:

    > Anyone know how to update the anti-viurs options in Backup Exec NT v.7.2 without
    > having your server connected to the internet. I understand how to do it
    > if the server had web access but what if you dont? Is there a download out
    > there that I just cant seem to find?

    Technote 010-100703, "How to manually update the Virus Protection
    files in Backup Exec for Windows NT v7.2" describes this. See

    --
    Mark Hill
    #include

+ Reply to Thread