Restore to a new directory - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Restore to a new directory - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, I try to restore a directory with subdirectories in a new place. When I m using redirection tab It restore only file but not the subdirectories. Can you tell me how can I restore subdirectories. Thank OlivierA......

  1. Restore to a new directory

    Hi,
    I try to restore a directory with subdirectories in a new place.
    When I m using redirection tab It restore only file but not the subdirectories.
    Can you tell me how can I restore subdirectories.
    Thank

    OlivierA...

  2. Re: Restore to a new directory

    In Restore-General TAB you must select the "preserve tree" checkbox

    OlivierA schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
    38580f6a@hronntp01....

    > Hi,
    > I try to restore a directory with subdirectories in a new place.
    > When I m using redirection tab It restore only file but not the

    subdirectories.
    > Can you tell me how can I restore subdirectories.
    > Thank
    >
    > OlivierA...

+ Reply to Thread