UNIX Agent. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on UNIX Agent. - Veritas Backup Exec ; How do I get the UNIX agent on my backup server?...

  1. UNIX Agent.

    How do I get the UNIX agent on my backup server?

  2. Re: UNIX Agent.

    "Jack" wrote:

    >How do I get the UNIX agent on my backup server?

    You don't put the agent on the backup server, you install it on the Unix
    box. It will then advertise itself to the Backup server over TCP port 6101.
    During the install of the agent you will be asked for the IP address (or
    resolvable name) for the backup server and advertisement frequency.

  3. Re: UNIX Agent.

    www.veritas.com >>support section >>backupexec

    technote ID 204660

    Jack wrote in message news:3857e3fa@hronntp01....

    > How do I get the UNIX agent on my backup server?

+ Reply to Thread