I recently moved one of my hubs and when I plugged everything back in, my
backups no longer run. My event viewer continuously gives me the message:
"An unusual error (59) was encountered while enumerating the contents of
the directory:
\\ServerName\ShareName\directory

My backup runs but it normally runs at about 55Mb/min. where as now it is
running at about 1.8Mb/min. This causes my backup to run for more than 24
hours which will not do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please
email me if you know the solution so I don't have to start looking for a
new job. Thanks.