Installing NTAA - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Installing NTAA - Veritas Backup Exec ; Im trying to install NTAA from version 7.3 Build 2575 on a Windows NT Terminal Server 4.0 with sp 4. Remote install does not work.So I tryed to install localy. Does not work either. The installation starts but after the ...

  1. Installing NTAA

    Im trying to install NTAA from version 7.3 Build 2575 on a Windows NT
    Terminal Server 4.0
    with sp 4.
    Remote install does not work.So I tryed to install localy.
    Does not work either.
    The installation starts but after the first dialog nothing more happens
    Ive checked TechNote 010-102093 but my problem does not seems to be
    simular.
    Ive installed NTAA for ver.7.0 and it works fine.

    Please help!!

  2. Re: Installing NTAA

    If your Temp direcory is on a remote server, or a share (even locally it
    seems), the installation will appear to hang. I had the same issue running
    the ntaa.cmd util on TermServer. Once I repointed my Temp dir to
    %Systemdrive%\Temp, it worked flawlessly.

    "Tommy Berglund" wrote in message
    > Im trying to install NTAA from version 7.3 Build 2575 on a Windows NT
    > Terminal Server 4.0
    > with sp 4.
    > Remote install does not work.So I tryed to install localy.
    > Does not work either.
    > The installation starts but after the first dialog nothing more happens
    > Ive checked TechNote 010-102093 but my problem does not seems to be
    > simular.
    > Ive installed NTAA for ver.7.0 and it works fine.
    >
    > Please help!!

+ Reply to Thread