Re: Event 57745 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Re: Event 57745 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have a client using BE for SBS 7.0 (build 727) with a Tandberg 2GB drive. They occasionally with have a timed backup not happen with an Event 57745 (backup job "Ended in an error state" message) in the Event ...

  1. Re: Event 57745

    I have a client using BE for SBS 7.0 (build 727) with a Tandberg 2GB drive.
    They occasionally with have a timed backup not happen with an Event 57745
    (backup job "Ended in an error state" message) in the Event Viewer. Does
    anybody know what THAT means?

    michael a. basford
    734 e johnson st.
    madison, wi 53703

  2. Re: Event 57745

    Also, I have occasionally received an event 57744 with the backup job
    aborting on its own. I am using the most current version of tandqic.sys.

    Michael Basford wrote in message
    > I have a client using BE for SBS 7.0 (build 727) with a Tandberg 2GB

    drive.
    > They occasionally with have a timed backup not happen with an Event 57745
    > (backup job "Ended in an error state" message) in the Event Viewer. Does
    > anybody know what THAT means?
    >

    > michael a. basford
    > 734 e johnson st.
    > madison, wi 53703