In article <385165f9@hronntp01.?>, Neal Cleghorn
writes
>I just installed BE 7.3 (SBS) as an upgrade from ver 7.0 and I would like
>to import the media catalog and scheduled jobs from the old version. This
>new version was installed to a new directory on a 2nd hard drive and not
>"on top of" the old version. How can I import my old catalog information?

versions of BENT installed at once - if you do manage it somehow you'll
probably have some major problem like two copies of the BENT services
running at once, or, even worse, mixed versions of the services running.

David
--
David Wood david@wood2.org.uk (note change of address)
Please post any replies to this group - "post and mail" is not needed.