Upgrade from 7.0 to 7.2???? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Upgrade from 7.0 to 7.2???? - Veritas Backup Exec ; I run BE 7.0 Enterprise with the SQL and EXCH options. I am looking at upgrading to 7.2. Does anyone know if purchasing the 7.2 upgrade includes the SQL and EXCH options or do I have to purchase upgrades for ...

  1. Upgrade from 7.0 to 7.2????

    I run BE 7.0 Enterprise with the SQL and EXCH options. I am looking at
    upgrading to 7.2. Does anyone know if purchasing the 7.2 upgrade includes
    the SQL and EXCH options or do I have to purchase upgrades for those as
    well? Thanks.

  2. Re: Upgrade from 7.0 to 7.2????

    Actually purchase a family upgrade. This will upgrade BENT and all options.

    PS if you currently have Enterprise Edition get the Multiserver upgrade.
    Dont mistakenly get the single server upgrade. This will upgrade you to 7.3
    single server edition.

    "Ken Putnam" wrote in message
    > You need to purchase upgrades for the base product and any add-ons
    > that you have serials for. SQL/EXCH/LOADER/ORACLE etc.
    >
    > Don Brewster wrote:
    >
    > > I run BE 7.0 Enterprise with the SQL and EXCH options. I am looking at
    > > upgrading to 7.2. Does anyone know if purchasing the 7.2 upgrade

    includes
    > > the SQL and EXCH options or do I have to purchase upgrades for those as
    > > well? Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread